dRumapea

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia

01 April 2009

eCommerce

"Wiki" said :
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or e-Comme
rce, consists of the buying and selling ofproducts or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.

it is happened years ago up till now. people are eager to learn internet and some getting addicted for it. I was not one of them, but now i loved to used internet. People go browsing to checked the latest info, such as news, products, etc.

I want to share how is it going in the fashion industry; as a customer and seller.

- Customer :
I always asking about how is the quality of the product, will it b
e secure to do payment before i get the product, etc. But still i loved to go browse the web and check for the latest item. We can check everything from the internet. You can find various products with different style and sometimes with a cheaper price. Do you know that hareem pants is in now? actually you can find it in Jakarta (any shopping center), but some store offer a better quality with different size. For example, below picture show that dorothy perkins offer the pants until size 22, that might be hard to find in Jakarta.


Up until know i never buy any cloths from the internet; even my friends in the office does. I cant imagine if I get fooled by those people. I ask those who buy from the internet, how could they trust? they just say they just believe it. They say it is easier for them to get clothes without going to shopping center. It is even more easier that it could be paid using credit card, transfer, and internet banking.

- Seller :
This might be the opportunities to get larger market. I'm not only waiting in the store, but I can also promote my product from the internet. Nowadays many of personal seller do this. We can save cost for store. But some customers want to feel the fabric. We also have provide the measurement of it, so that people may measure by them self.

Happy shopping all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment